jueves, 24 de octubre de 2019


My Interests

So in case you want to know more about me, continue reading. 

I mostly enjoy playing piano, almost all the time. I learn songs by myself, either by listening or by YouTube tutorials. My favorite genres are Jazz, Soul R&B and Pop. I started playing piano when I was 6 or 7 and began to write and compose my own songs at the age of 14. So far I’ve wrote three songs and I’ve also been producing one of them with some classmates. Hopefully we can release it one day.Aside from music, I also enjoy drawing, mostly portraits. I started learning with YouTube too some four years ago but stopped doing it for a while, but then I tried it again and even though its not quite great, its decent enough.

Since I can remember I've been also writing stories. I don't read much books too often but, from the beginning, I liked creating different universes in my head. I needed to talk about them somehow, and luckily, an old friend of mine told me about this app where you write stories for everyone to read. This has given many writers the opportunity to sell their books or become great role models for others. Many teenagers and adults use the app and you can find all types of independently-written novels. Horror to love, there's a lot you can choose from.

Buddha is my crush <3

Acting has always been something I admire and when I was in third or second grade (In a different school) I starred a play called "Kirikou" as the main character, Kirikou. All my friends and I loved the experience of acting and using costumes, it was like a way to escape any childish problems I used to had. Sadly, I left school soon after than and came to the city I live in now and I don't have that kind of opportunity, but I still try and act by myself. My favorite Genre for plays is horror, especially when taken to the big screen. Hollywood actors have it all and the one I admire the most is Emma Roberts and the producer Ryan Murphy. They've created one of the biggest horror shows of all time, "American Horror Story" with help of Jessica Lang, Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, Cody Fern and Billie Lourd.

I wish I could ever achieve one of these things. Become a great musician, maybe an artist or even an actor. Those aren't just my interests, those are my dreams.


1 comentario:

  1. Is this the second entry? Because there's nothing here. Please, finish it.

    ResponderBorrar