lunes, 28 de octubre de 2019

SELF-CONFIDENCE

TED TALK - IVAN JOSEPH
SELF-CONFIDENCE

3 Ideas about Dr.Joseph’s talk:
  • Get away from the people that will tear you down, anyone who will be trying to get you on a low level and prevent you from living and achieving your dreams.
  • Praise others and yourself ONLY when they do good, so you do you harm their or your self-confidence.
  • If you believe it, you can do it, so convince yourself that you’re capable of anything. Never give up.

Find Another Video And Address Ideas As
Well As Connecting Them With Dr. Joseph’s Talk:

  • Instead of keeping in mind what you do wrong, focus on what you do good and improve it.
  • Find inspiration and a new hobby.
  • Help someone.
  • Learn to celebrate yourself.

Connections:

Being able to help others, improve yourself by praising your achievements and stay away from people that won't help you, soon, they will learn by themselves.

My Self-Confidence

Self-Confidence is all about just believing in yourself so you can follow yours dreams. I personally have a nice self-confidence. I’ve never really cared about people’s opinion on what I do but more on how I look but lately I don’t care about that either. No one has stopped me from doing what makes me happy and doing whatever I want (in the good sense).

I don’t listen to negative opinions and if I do, I only take them as a complement because whatever I said or did caught someone’s attention and made them jealous enough to try and contradict me just to feel better with themselves I’ve written my music myself, wrote my newbie books myself, learned how to sing by myself and learned how to draw by myself as well. Since no one really cares about my things, why should I care about what they have to say? I had to learn what I like the most myself so I wouldn't have to owe no one nothing and take no one’s comments, this way no one would tear me down. So yeah, I'm pretty good at self-confidence, it's quite clear to me. 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario