lunes, 23 de septiembre de 2019

Story Time, Everyone.


We were in class and my classmates annoyed during the whole lesson. My poor teacher was upset, blankly staring at nothing and beyond as everyone minded their own business, when suddenly, he had an epiphany.

We were wasting his time, but time is subjective since its created by men, yet we age because of it. How come we age from something that doesnt exist? He was now mad atus that he was wasting his time by getting older this way, but if time’s so relative, then nothing was happening and he was upset about us speaking, “waiting” to start his unstartable class cause time doesn’t exist.

The end

But It can’t be the end because it never started, i mean yeah thetext dis but you didn’t because there’s no time, therefore nothing is really happening as it does. You’re now taking the time to read something about time (which by the way doesn’t exist) when there’s actually none so now you’re wondering how am I wasting something that doesn’t exist and also aging(age) to it?

Well, I don’t know either, but I actually don’t care about it so you can have fun having an exsistential crisis while I do mind my own business, and remember, since there’s no time, you’re not waiting to accomplish your dreams, yet you’re wasting precious time before you start doing them, so how about you start now?

(My teacher made me do this...)

1 comentario:

  1. Interesting. Nevertheless, you repeat the idea that time does not exist in most of the text. Be careful when writing.

    ResponderBorrar